Ladies Knight Ladies Knight

Can we slap this in the face of everyone who immediately denounces anything animated in flash? 5/5 isn't enough for this. This is easily one of the few animations that stand out every few years like any of the Brackenwood series, Tarboy, or Harry Partridge's stuff.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

While pretty much everything about this screams, âEUoeI can be egoraptor too,âEU you certainly wouldnâEUTMt be the first person to do that.

As far as the content goes, I have to say, I normally donâEUTMt touch fan-created Star Fox creations with a 10-foot pole, and when I do, I wish I hadnâEUTMt. I detest most peopleâEUTMs takes on it, especially when theyâEUTMre either meme-infested or go for the crappy joke concerning a large part of the audience who would call themselves fansâEU¦
With that in mind, I didnâEUTMt dislike this. It made me chuckle on multiple occasions and I can accuse the single usage of the barrel-roll meme, especially as its usage seemed quite ironic. I say seven based on pretty much being an egoraptor movie but not destroying the Star Fox world with the typical Star Fox world destroying bullshit.

I am not disgusted by the existence of this movie, and thatâEUTMs saying a lot considering my feelings on anything not officially Star Fox.

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

gotoAndPlay("nervousLoop")

Man, the Tibetan Fox really is a douche.

Woodland Adventure Woodland Adventure

Game Breaking Bug

You've got some kind of infinite loop going on once you buy the shoes and run downward into something. I've tried it four times all with the same result, the script will freeze the page and report that the movie is unresponsive. At one point it even warped me out of the shopkeepers shop into the blackness. I can't give a real rating but I'd like to see it without the bug.

Paws Paws

Pretty decent and creative

It's obviously inspired in many ways by Okami, but as far as gameplay goes, it's very little like it, so the various "RIPOFF LOL"s by the couple of 13 year olds who think they're clever are unwarranted.

For the next installment, I suggest fine tuning the controls in the area of wall jumps; they seem a bit sticky. Also, I think a good idea would be to drop the proximity damage done by enemies and give them the ability to combo you.

nub made games #1:Defence nub made games #1:Defence

Very decent

You may be a new programmer, but you definitely have a handle on how to make a game fun. Despite having minimalist graphics and no sound, the system works very well and the game itself has longevity. My only gripe is the confusing graphic choice for the health bar, but the numerical value helps clear it up.

Felicity the civet Felicity the civet

And a skunk for stink.

JWBalsley responds:

Ha ha nice! and thanks for reading

Robotic Nightmare Robotic Nightmare

I like the faucet dick.

deathink responds:

hahahah!

Arenas Arenas

That creepy old man very much reminds me of Stephen GammellâEU~s illustrations, the ones he did for those âEUoeScary Stories to Tell in the DarkâEU books. And I guess next to him isâEU¦ Aboobis?

data777 responds:

he make great art ! thanks to leaned him !

yeah it's like an women anubis.