Woodland Adventure Woodland Adventure

Game Breaking Bug

You've got some kind of infinite loop going on once you buy the shoes and run downward into something. I've tried it four times all with the same result, the script will freeze the page and report that the movie is unresponsive. At one point it even warped me out of the shopkeepers shop into the blackness. I can't give a real rating but I'd like to see it without the bug.

Paws Paws

Pretty decent and creative

It's obviously inspired in many ways by Okami, but as far as gameplay goes, it's very little like it, so the various "RIPOFF LOL"s by the couple of 13 year olds who think they're clever are unwarranted.

For the next installment, I suggest fine tuning the controls in the area of wall jumps; they seem a bit sticky. Also, I think a good idea would be to drop the proximity damage done by enemies and give them the ability to combo you.

nub made games #1:Defence nub made games #1:Defence

Very decent

You may be a new programmer, but you definitely have a handle on how to make a game fun. Despite having minimalist graphics and no sound, the system works very well and the game itself has longevity. My only gripe is the confusing graphic choice for the health bar, but the numerical value helps clear it up.

Catch The Food! Catch The Food!

Reading the instructions doesn't unbreak the game.

The character DOES NOT MOVE. He walks in place. Instead of telling people OMFG RTFM, why don't you beta test your own game before you submit it.

PHENE responds:

READ THE GOD DAMN F***ING DIRECTIONS!!!!!
IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!!

Destroy The Wall Game Destroy The Wall Game

Good but very buggy.

The concept is nice and the execution in most aspects is alright, but the reset on the game is extremely buggy. In many cases, I was well on my way to victory with the ball traveling quickly and the game decided it was time to reset.

Barn Game 3 Barn Game 3

This review is before WayneGretzkysGrandma's

What I loved most about this game is the fact that there are only pigs. It would totally ruin the whole continuity of the Barn Saga to include any other animals.

Barn Game 2 Barn Game 2

Rao's

Decent, but it sure isn't no Chunky's Kick for Clicks. That shit had wind and random weather effects!

Barn Game Barn Game

It's not Barry

The Barn Game with Floating Platforms from YOUR FACE!

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Great Concept

Very innovative concept for this genre and some great animation. The style is neat too, but the engine itself has some major game-breaking bugs. The collision detection for projectiles doesn't seem to take into consideration your _y axis so no matter how far back into the game field you are, you'll get hit as long as you're in line with it. Also, I had a weapon disappear on me but it still seemed to think I was carrying it since it kept making the attack noise for it. I also had a boxing glove stay on me after I lost the power, but the worst was when I inexplicably disappeared while fighting Brickfist and had to restart the game.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Excellent conception and execution.
Definite 5