Ladies Knight Ladies Knight

Can we slap this in the face of everyone who immediately denounces anything animated in flash? 5/5 isn't enough for this. This is easily one of the few animations that stand out every few years like any of the Brackenwood series, Tarboy, or Harry Partridge's stuff.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

While pretty much everything about this screams, âEUoeI can be egoraptor too,âEU you certainly wouldnâEUTMt be the first person to do that.

As far as the content goes, I have to say, I normally donâEUTMt touch fan-created Star Fox creations with a 10-foot pole, and when I do, I wish I hadnâEUTMt. I detest most peopleâEUTMs takes on it, especially when theyâEUTMre either meme-infested or go for the crappy joke concerning a large part of the audience who would call themselves fansâEU¦
With that in mind, I didnâEUTMt dislike this. It made me chuckle on multiple occasions and I can accuse the single usage of the barrel-roll meme, especially as its usage seemed quite ironic. I say seven based on pretty much being an egoraptor movie but not destroying the Star Fox world with the typical Star Fox world destroying bullshit.

I am not disgusted by the existence of this movie, and thatâEUTMs saying a lot considering my feelings on anything not officially Star Fox.

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

gotoAndPlay("nervousLoop")

Man, the Tibetan Fox really is a douche.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Nice Animation

It was a good animation, but I think it strayed too far from the Pencilmation classification. There was very little interaction between the artist and the characters which is the whole appeal of Pencilmation. The animation itself was nice but it could have done without the artist whereas the other animations required the artist's presence.

Memor of the Desert Memor of the Desert

Possible Fix

Something we do at work when even a streaming file goes out of sync, we fix it by placing a second streaming sound on the same timeline which is just silence for the entire length of the movie. Always sorts it out.

Tails-23 responds:

Thanks heaps for the advice

h0w 2 anim8 maddnes h0w 2 anim8 maddnes

No compromise

I'm so glad this didn't get blammed by all the madness-heads. Besides certain parts of actually being animated well, it hit the nail on the head about a subject that is probably going to get you hated by a lot of people. Madness is the absolute dearth of originality and a total crutch for mediocre animators.

Littleluckylink responds:

The funny part is that all of us who were involved in making it are Madness faggots.

Cornerkicked - Episode 1 Cornerkicked - Episode 1

Beats me, you're gay

This animation is just awful. It's probably the worst animation ever. EVER.

Now you have to walk to Starbucks with your arms swinging wildly.

I think I know what happens in the second episode.

And how about that sound design, huh?

Vote 5 just for that!

Doom Beast Of Doom Doom Beast Of Doom

Nice

Pretty sweet work Shack. Not quite as scary as Lucario's chain throws though.

I didn't know CGO did music though!

M-Shack responds:

lol thx, yeah Curt does some crazy beats, even made a few using smash sounds

Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanut Butter & Jelly

They have a shower with two heads!

Pretty good for a first animation.

But it's not Barry.....

FakeMcCoy responds:

you know what's not barry?

YOUR FACE!

Space Alligator Episode 1 Space Alligator Episode 1

Not Funny

Making something random or obnoxious doesn't automatically make it funny. There was absolutely no wit or effort put into this at all.